Watermelon Cucumber Salad Recipe – with pictures. A quick, easy and healthy salad recipe made with fresh veggies and a good amount of watermelon cubes. An ideal weight loss recipe of salad made by just mixing the chopped veggies, cubed watermelon, boiled sweet corn, salt and pepper.
Watermelon Cucumber Salad Recipe – Refreshing watermelon-cucumber salad needs just 15 minutes to prepare. You can add the vegetables of your choice, like cucumber, carrot, tomato, onion, boiled sweet corn along with watermelon cubes.
Here I have not put any kind of salad dressing other than lemon juice, pepper powder. You can vary the taste by changing the salad dressing ( purely your choice).
Finally, coming to serving part – You can have Watermelon-Cucumber Salad as a meal or have it as a side dish along with meals.
You may would like to check out some of my other recipes here:
Latest video on Peanut Salad:
Suggested watch : Peanut Salad | Boiled Peanut Salad | How to make Healthy Peanut Salad at home
Recipe of Watermelon Cucumber Salad
Watermelon Cucumber Salad Recipe
- 1 Cup Watermelon Cubes
- 1 Cucumber (small) finely chopped
- 1 Carrot finely chopped
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 2 TBSP Sweet Corn boiled
- 1 Tomato chopped
- 1 Green chilli
- Salt to tatse
- 1/4 tsp Pepper powder
- Lemon juice 4 to 5 drops
- Wash all the vegetables and watermelon properly.
- Finely chop the cucumber, carrot, tomato, onion.
- Watermelon to be diced or cubed.
- Mix all the chopped veggies and add watermelon cubes.
- Add boiled Sweet corn (you can boil and store in a refrigerator).
- Put slitted green chilli, salt to taste, and pepper powder.
- Add 4 to 5 drops of lemon juice.
- Mix everything well and Serve.
- You can add/ skip any vegetable as per your choice.
- Salad dressing can be varied for different taste.
- Don’t mix boiled – hot veggies along with cold ones.
- Add salt and lemon juice just before serving.