Bread Rava Toast | How to make Rava Toast – detailed recipe with step by step photos. Bread Rava Toast is one of the easiest & quickest recipe which can be prepared either for breakfast or snacks. A substitute for the French toast.
Bread Rava Toast | How to make Rava Toast – is prepared with very less ingredients, also a quick recipes to make for breakfast on your busy mornings. Because Bread Rava Toast is a very simple recipe and can be prepared in 15 to 20 minutes.
The bread is your choice whether you want to use whole wheat bread or Sandwich bread. However, you can add your favourite veggies. I have used carrots, capsicum, tomato and onions as main ingredients. Along with that Rava (Semolina / Sooji) & Curd to mix. I have skipped adding green chillies. If you like Rava toast to be spicy then consider adding chopped green chillies.
You may would like to check out some of the snacks / breakfast recipes:
Rava Upma | Sooji Upma (video of the recipe)
RECIPE CARD FOR BREAD RAVA TOAST | RAVA TOAST RECIPE
Bread Rava Toast | How to make Rava Toast
- 1/4 cup Rava
- 4 Bread Slices
- 1/2 Onion chopped
- 1 small Tomato chopped
- 1 TBSP Capsicum chopped
- 1 TBSP Carrot chopped
- 1 TBSP Coriander Leaves chopped
- 1/4 cup Curd
- Salt to taste
- Pepper powder a generous pinch
- Wash the vegetables of your choice and finely chop, keep aside.
- Firstly, in a bowl add 1/4th cup rava, 1/4th cup curd.
- Then add all the finely chopped veggies.
- Add salt to taste and a little pepper powder.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- If required add little more curd or malai to the mixture.
- Spread this mixture well on one side of the bread.
- Finally, roast on tawa both the sides till they get golden brown colour (you can use either oil or butter for roasting)
- Serve it hot, otherwise bread rava toast will become little soggy.
Tips & Variation:
- Serve the rava toasts when they are hot as they will turn soggy when cools down.
- If you are preparing this for kids, don’t add green chilli.
- You can add veggies of your choice.
- Roast the bread on medium flame to make it crisp.
Here are some of the recipe videos from my YouTube channel.
Baby corn fritters | Fried baby corn
Hagalakayi Palya | Pavakkai Fry
Chow Chow Kuzhambu recipe
Hagalakayi Kayirasa | Bittergourd sweet curry
Check out many more recipes, reviews and travel itineraries in my blog https://pallavibhat.com
And Subscribe to Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPwR4C7ne1wrxX5vHOY1RCA/videos