More flavour to your day with these Delicious Recipes – this post contains many summarised recipes on the go, mainly the Veg recipes.
The idea of vegan food has dramatically changed in recent years, and we are so glad for it. Vegan food was once thought as so called ‘Rabbit Food’, thanks to the growing mind or movement of people ditching animal products. Vegetarian food recipes has grown to reach delicious heights.
Weekend has already begun! So why not sprinkle some more flavour to your food and add to the excitement with these recipes. Cooking is one-part art, one-part science and a whole lot of feelings and personal expressions that go into the dish.
Here you go with some of the recipes:
1. Crispy Spinach
Crispy Spinach is yet another perfect snack recipe for the rainy or winter seasons. These are deep fried fritters recipe made using whole palak leaves and besan/gram flour.
These crispy spinach is too tasty which do not require any dip or chutney and can be eaten plain just along with tea and a good tea time snack recipe.
- 10 Palak Leaves
- 1/2 cup Besan (Gram flour)
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tbsp Rice Flour
- Water as required
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
2. Mixed Beans Salad
Mixed Beans Salad is a wholesome, healthy and easy to make recipe. When you have some pre-cooked beans in the fridge, this salad could be prepared in just a few minutes. Fresh bell peppers(Capsicum), cherry tomatoes are added to the beans along with salad dressing which makes salad packed full of flavour.
Beans are a powerhouse of protein and have a high amount of soluble fibre, which is helpful in keeping blood cholesterol low.
Beans are an integral part of our daily diet and is most commonly consumed in a variety of curries. The Mixed Beans Salad Recipe is an excellent option to include beans in daily food.
Mixed Beans Salad
- Pressure cooker
- 1 cup Dried beans (assorted)
- 4 tbsp Spring Onions sliced
- 1/4 cup Capsicum
- 1 Tomato diced
- 1 tbsp Oil Preferably Olive oil
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves chopped
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Dried beans are of your choice. You can add any two or three typs of beans for example, Kidney beans, Chickpeas, Cranberry beans, Soy Bean etc.
- Cook the beans pressure cooker until tender.
- Toss the cooked beans and add lemon juice
- Combine capsicum & tomato mix well.
- Add oil, salt, pepper and toss well.
- Garnish with spring onions & coriander leaves.
- Serve chilled or at normal temperature.
3. Mint Coffee
What? Yes you heard it right! Mint Coffee.
Have you ever thought of it? Or have you tasted? It sounds kind of weird, but really, it’s a kind of wonderful. Think, milky, minty, sweet iced coffee.
I’m talking about real, green mint leaves gloriously floating on top of freshly poured coffee. Hot coffee or Iced coffee, It doesn’t make a difference; you can put fresh mint in it!
So, what do you think? Are you going to start putting fresh mint in your coffee?
- 1 cup Fresh Brewed Black Coffee
- 5-6 Mint Leaves
- 1 tsp Sugar (you can use brown sugar)
- 60 ml milk
- 3-4 Ice cubes
- Muddle the mint and sugar in a shaker.
- Add ice, coffee and milk.
- Shake lightly to combine the ingredients.
- Garnish with fresh mint and serve.
Suggested Read: How to boost your Immunity
Suggested Watch: Chutney Powder Recipe
Which recipe you would like to try? and if you have tried let me know your view on that.
Stay tuned for many more delicious recipes.